Thousands of critically injured persons lost necessary care due to No-Fault Auto Reform
Join together to fix THIS HUMANITARIAN CRISIS
Faith Leaders and Religious Organizations: your help is Desperately Needed Now!
Michigan’s Humanitarian Crisis
Michigan citizen survivors from auto crash injuries desperately need the help of faith communities and organizations.
Survivors who are brain injured, quadriplegic, paraplegic and those enduring other horrific injuries are suffering due to the changes in the auto no fault law. There are approximately 18,000 injured citizens who are suffering.
Many of these people require more than 8 hours a day of care. Some require up to 24 hours per day of care. They are not getting the care needed due to the inhumane changes to the auto no fault law.
faith organizations and individuals, join Now! OUR GOALS:
- Members of The Interfaith Coalition take initiative to contact legislators. Encourage the moral responsibility of elected legislators and demand their respect for the dignity of catastrophically injured, suffering survivors.
- REMOVE- 56 hour per week cap for family provided attendant care
- RESTORE – 2020 reimbursement rates for healthcare workers and family members providing attendant care and health services at home.
Survivors with catastrophic injuries need spiritual people supporting them to fix auto no-fault.
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- STAY informed about the auto no-fault revisions – visit our website often for information and announcements. Check out all the resources.
- KNOW your Michigan legislators and how to contact your legislators.
- INVITE other religious/spiritual organizations and individuals to join us. Tell others about the Catastrophic Crisis.
- PRAY for survivors and families and all who need the auto no-fault revisions to be fixed. Pray for the legislators and MI government officials who can fix it.